Wanted: sites for major Australian apartment hotel operator
Freehold, leasehold, land or building
Our client, a major Australian apartment hotel operator primarily focused on business travellers, is currently looking for new sites Australia-wide. Their preferred model is a partnership with a developer because it enables them to hit their strategic goal of delivering between eight and ten new properties a year, though they’ll also consider other options. The properties often include a conference room, business lounge, gymnasium and outdoor area.
This client is genuinely a win-win company who offer long leases, and they have a good track record of working with the same developer multiple times. They’ll also convert an existing building if necessary.
The sites should be:
- city or Regional.
- centrally located, close to a town/city CBD or in an emerging business location.
- within an easy walk to public transport links.
- prominent, with street frontage to a main road or highway.
- located in a strong economic catchment area with access to cafes, restaurants and retail.
- at least 2000 m2 in area, preferably on or near a main-road intersection.
- with a height capacity preferably suitable for a 5-level building.
An apartment hotel provides an exciting ‘highest and best use’ for the right site: medium density, strong profile, long lease and in a growth market.
If you have a site you think might be suitable, please email or phone Rob on 0418 982 000 for an obligation-free chat. There’s never been a better time to maximise the value of your site, whether by sale, development or lease to a globally recognised brand.