Wanted: sites for international quick-service restaurant chain
Freehold, leasehold, land or building
Our client, a globally recognised quick-service restaurant chain, is planning an aggressive rollout of restaurants in new locations Australia-wide.
Locations are key here: our client is a high-profile, high-impact chain that would make a stunning anchor tenant for a new fast food or convenience development. They’re flexible as to whether the property is freehold, leasehold or requires development, and an existing family restaurant building that requires renovation is also a possibility.
The sites should be:
- preferably in south-east Queensland, though they’ll consider other opportunities on their merits.
- at least 2500 m2 in area, preferably on or near a main-road intersection.
- in a strong residential catchment area.
- preferably close to other fast food retailers, or family or quick-service restaurants.
- preferably close to other traffic generators.
Strategic rollouts of this quality are rare: this client is a serious player with pressing expansion requirements and a profile that will drive traffic to a development and attract other quality tenants.
If you have a site you think might be suitable, please email or phone Rob on 0418 982 000 for an obligation-free chat.
There’s never been a better time to maximise the value of your site, whether by sale, development or lease to a globally recognised brand.