About Box Commercial
Box Commercial is here to sell investment properties, and we do this in a number of ways: through outright sale for freehold property; by finding tenants for pre-commitment for development sites; and by helping investors find high-quality, high-value property holdings with our group-investing programme.
So whatever your interest in commercial property, we may have a solution for you:
- For fund managers or syndicators, we can refer investors interested in participating in your next acquisition
- For investors, we can refer you to a wide range of curated property fund managers, to suit your budget and your specific needs
- For retailers who need highway exposure, we can find existing buildings or development sites in the most sought-after areas
- For sellers of investment property, we specialise in dealing with investment groups who combine numerous investors into the one buying group. These buyer types are often the highest performing buyers with a great track record in purchasing commercial property
- For owners of highway-fronting sites, we can use our unparalleled network of contacts to find the ideal retailers for your redevelopment.
For fund managers and syndicators, we can refer investors interested in participating in your next acquisition. We’ve helped secure millions of dollars of investor-equity for some of Australia’s leading property fund managers and our investors are always on the lookout for great opportunities. If you have a property you’d like to discuss, please call or email.
For sellers of investment properties, we’ll design a marketing program tailored to make sure you make the most of your investment. We’ll find the right buyer, whoever they are: our point of difference is our relationships with investment groups who are often the highest-performing buyers with a great track record in purchasing commercial property.
For owners of highway-fronting sites, we can use our unparalleled network of contacts to find the ideal retailers for your investment or redevelopment. This might mean finding a tenant to lease a new building on a vacant block of land, or working with owners on the redesign of an existing building to accommodate a new tenant. We thrive on talking with retailers, architects and planners to maximise your investment.
Rob has loved doing deals since he was 12 years old and sold his go-kart to Peter Davis for ten bucks and a Superman comic. He’s been a licensed real estate agent for more than twenty years and he’s sold and leased development sites, shopping centres, self-storage complexes, large format retail stores and convenience centres all over Australia. He’s worked for companies like Jones Lang LaSalle, DTZ International, and Spotlight Stores but these days, he works for Box Commercial as director & principle .